Effective as of august 29th, 2022
.RepliQ may provide additional or supplemental privacy policies to individuals for specific products or services that we offer at the time we collect personal information.RepliQ provides a video platform that enables users to generate many personalized videos through a CSV file of themselves with their target audience's website or Linkedin Profile in the background. The Service is designed for businesses and their representatives.
We do not offer products or services for use by individuals for their personal, family or household purposes. Accordingly, we treat all personal information we collect as pertaining to individuals in their capacities as business representatives and not their individual capacities.
- Personal information we collect
- How we use your personal information
- How we share your personal information
- Your choices
- Other sites and services
- California Residents
- International data transfer
- European Union, UK, and similar jurisdictions
- How to contact us
Personnal information we collect
Information you provide to us. Personal information you may provide to us through the Service or otherwise includes:
- Contact data, such as your first and last name, email address, billing and mailing addresses, company name, company domain name, professional title, and phone number.
- Profile data, such as the username and password that you may set to establish an online account on the Service and any other information that you add to your account profile.
- Communications that we exchange with you, including when you contact us through the Service, social media, or otherwise.
- Transactional data, such as information relating to or needed to complete your orders on or through the Service, including transaction history.
- Marketing data, such as your preferences for receiving our marketing communications and details about your engagement with them.
- User content, such as the initial audio and video samples you provide, the generated videos you create through the Service, the business logo, contact information, and other distribution information you provide for any generated videos, as well as any comments, questions, messages, and other files, content, or information that you generate, transmit, or otherwise make available on the Service, as well as associated metadata.
- Metadata includes information on how, when, where and by whom a piece of content was collected and how that content has been formatted or edited. Metadata also includes information that users can add or can have added to their content, such as keywords, geographical or location information, and other similar data.
- Payment information needed to complete transactions, including payment card information or bank account number.
We may combine personal information we receive from you with personal information we obtain from other sources, such as:
- Public sources, such as public records, social media platforms, and other publicly availablesources.
- Data providers, such as information services and data licensors that provide demographic and other information.
- Our affiliate partners, such as our affiliate network provider and publishers, influencers, andpromoters who participate in our paid affiliate programs.
- Marketing partners, such as joint marketing partners and event co-sponsors.
- Third-party services, such as social media services, that you use to log into, or otherwise link to, your Service account. This data may include your username, profile picture and otherinformation associated with your account on that third-party service that is made available to us based on your account settings on that service.
Automatic data collection.
We, our service providers, and our business partners may automatically log information about you, your computer or mobile device, and your interaction over time with theService, our communications and other online services, such as:
- Device data, such as your computer’s or mobile device’s operating system type and version, manufacturer and model, browser type, screen resolution, RAM and disk size, CPU usage, device type (e.g., phone, tablet), IP address, unique identifiers (including identifiers used for advertising purposes), language settings, mobile device carrier, radio/network information (e.g., Wi-Fi, LTE, 3G), and general location information such as city, state or geographic area.
- Online activity data, such as pages or screens you viewed, how long you spent on a page or screen, the website you visited before browsing to the Service, navigation paths between pages or screens, information about your activity on a page or screen, access times and duration of access, and whether you have opened our emails or clicked links within them.
- Location data when you authorize the Service to access your device’s location.
Cookies and similar technologies.
Some of our automatic data collection is facilitated by cookies andsimilar technologies. Some of the automatic collection described above is facilitated by the following technologies:
- Cookies, which are small text files that websites store on user devices and that allow webservers to record users’ web browsing activities and remember their submissions, preferences, and login status as they navigate a site. Cookies used on our sites include both “session cookies” that are deleted when a session ends, “persistent cookies” that remain longer, “first party” cookies that we place and “third party” cookies that our third-party business partners and service providers place.
- Local storage technologies, like HTML5, provide cookie-equivalent functionality but can store larger amounts of data on your device outside of your browser in connection with specific applications.
- Web beacons, also known as pixel tags or clear GIFs, which are used to demonstrate that a webpage or email address was accessed or opened, or that certain content was viewed orClicked.
Data about others.
We may offer features that help users invite their colleagues or contacts to use the Service, and we may collect contact details about these invitees so we can deliver their invitations.Please do not refer someone to us or share their contact details with us unless you have their permission to do so.
How we use your personnal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes or as otherwise described at the time of collection: Service delivery.
We may use your personal information to:
- provide, operate and improve the Service and our business.
- establish and maintain your user profile on the Service.
- facilitate your invitations to colleagues or contacts who you want to invite to join the Service.
- enable security features of the Service, such as by sending you security codes via email or SMS, and remembering devices from which you have previously logged in.
- communicate with you about the Service, including by sending announcements, updates,security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- understand your needs and interests, and personalize your experience with the Service and our communications.
- provide support for the Service, and respond to your requests, questions and feedback.
Research and development.
We may use your personal information for research and development purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and our business.Marketing and advertising. We, our service providers and our third-party advertising partners may collect and use your personal information for marketing and advertising purposes:
- Direct marketing. We may send you direct marketing communications. You may opt-out of our marketing communications as described in the Opt-out of marketing section below.
To manage our recruiting and process employment applications. We may use personal information, such as information submitted to us in a job application, to facilitate our recruitment activities and process employment applications, such as by evaluating a job candidate for an employment activity, and monitoring recruitment statistics.
Compliance and protection. We may use your personal information to:
- comply with applicable laws, lawful requests, and legal process, such as to respond tosubpoenas or requests from government authorities.
- protect our, your or others’ rights, privacy, safety or property (including by making anddefending legal claims).
- audit our internal processes for compliance with legal and contractual requirements or ourinternal policies.
- enforce the terms and conditions that govern the Service.
- prevent, identify, investigate and deter fraudulent, harmful, unauthorized, unethical or illegalactivity, including cyberattacks and identity theft.
With your consent. In some cases, we may specifically ask for your consent to collect, use or share your personal information, such as when required by law.
To create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data. We may create anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data from your personal information and other individuals whose personal information we collect. We make personal information into anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data by removing information that makes the data identifiable to you. We may use this anonymous, aggregated or de-identified data and share it with third parties for our lawful business purposes, including to analyze and improve the Service and promote our business.
Cookies and similar technologies. In addition to the other uses included in this section, we may use the Cookies and similar technologies described above for the following purposes:
- Technical operation. To allow the technical operation of the Service, such as by remembering your selections and preferences as you navigate the site, and whether you are logged in when you visit password protected areas of the Service.
- Functionality. To enhance the performance and functionality of our services.
- Advertising. To help our third-party advertising partners collect information about how you use the Service and other online services over time, which they use to show you ads on other online services they believe will interest you and measure how the ads perform.
How we share your personal information
Opt-out of marketing communications. You may opt-out of marketing-related emails by following the opt-out or unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the email, or by contacting us. Please note that if you choose to opt-out of marketing-related emails, you may continue to receive service-related and other non-marketing emails.
Advertising choices. You can limit use of your information for interest-based advertising by:
Declining to provide information. We need to collect personal information to provide certain services. If you do not provide the information we identify as required or mandatory, we may not be able to provide those services.
Linked third-party platforms. If you choose to connect to the Service through your social media account or other third-party platform, you may be able to use your settings in your account with that platform to limit the information we receive from it. If you revoke our ability to access information from a third-party platform, that choice will not apply to information that we have already received from that third party.
Close your account. You can choose to delete certain content through your account. If you wish to request to close your account, please contact us.
Other sites and services
The Service may contain links to websites, mobile applications, and other online services operated by third parties. In addition, our content may be integrated into web pages or other online services that are not associated with us. These links and integrations are not an endorsement of, or representation that we are affiliated with, any third party. We do not control websites, mobile applications or online services operated by third parties, and we are not responsible for their actions. We encourage you to read the privacy policies of the other websites, mobile applications and online services you use.
We have security processes in place however, security risk is inherent in all internet and information technologies and we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
- Personal Information: Your personal information includes all the data you provide us when you sign up for an account or enroll in our services, including your name, email address, telephone number. If you make a payment for services, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by our third-party payment processors, who specialize in the secure online capture and processing of card transactions.
- Geolocation data, such as IP address. We collect this information from your device.
- Other personal information, in instances when you interact with us online, by phone or mail in the context of receiving help through our help desks or other support channels; participation in customer surveys or contests; or in providing the Service.
As a California Resident, you have certain rights regarding the Personal Information we collect or maintain about you. Please note these rights are not absolute, and there may be cases when we decline your request as permitted by law. These rights include:
- The right of access means that you have the right to request that we disclose what Personal Information we have collected used and disclosed about you in the past 12 months.
- The right of deletion means that you have the right to request that we delete PersonalInformation collected or maintained by us, subject to certain exceptions.
- The right to non-discrimination means that you will not receive any discriminatory treatmentwhen you exercise one of your privacy rights.As a California Resident, you can exercise your rights yourself or you can alternatively designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. Please note that to protect your Personal Information, we will verify your identity by a method appropriate to the type of request you are making.We may also request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf, and we may also need to verify your authorized agent's identity to protect your Personal Information. Please use the contact details above if you would like to:
- As a California Resident, you can exercise your rights yourself or you can alternatively designate an authorized agent to exercise these rights on your behalf. Please note that to protect your Personal Information, we will verify your identity by a method appropriate to the type of request you are making. We may also request that your authorized agent have written permission from you to make requests on your behalf, and we may also need to verify your authorized agent's identity to protect your Personal Information. Please use the contact details above if you would like to:
- Access this policy in an alternative format,
- Exercise your rights,
- Learn more about your rights or our privacy practices,
- Designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
International data transfer
We are headquartered in Sweden and may use service providers that operate in othercountries. Your personal information may be transferred to the United States or other locations where privacy laws may not be as protective as those in your state, province, or country. European Union, UK, and similar jurisdictions Subject to the conditions set out in the applicable law, Users in in the European Union/European Economic Area, and the United Kingdom ( as well as in other jurisdictions where similar rights apply) have the following rights regards our processing of their personal information:
- Right of access: If you ask us, we will confirm whether we are processing your personalinformation and, if necessary, provide you with a copy of that personal information (along with certain other details).
- Right to correction (rectification): If the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or incomplete, you are entitled to request to have it corrected. If you are entitled to have information corrected and if we have shared your personal information with others, we will let them know about the rectification where possible.
- Right to erasure: You can ask us to delete your personal information in some circumstances, such as where we no longer need it or if you withdraw your consent (where applicable). If you request that we delete your personal information, we may do so by deleting your account(s) with us.
- Right to restrict (block) processing: You can ask us to restrict the processing of your personalinformation in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of that personal information, or you object to our use or stated legal basis.
- Right to data portability: You have the right, in certain circumstances, to receive a copy of personal information we have obtained from you in a structured, commonly used, and machine- readable format, and to reuse it elsewhere or to ask us to transfer this to a third party of your choice.
- Right to object: Where our processing is based on our legitimate interests, we must stop such processing unless we have compelling legitimate grounds that override your interest or where we need to process it for the establishment, exercise, or defense of legal claims. Where we are relying on our legitimate interests, we believe that we have a compelling interest in such processing, but we will individually review each request and related circumstances.
- Right to object to marketing: You can ask us to stop processing your personal information to the extent we do so based on our legitimate interests for marketing purposes. If you do so, we will stop such processing for our marketing purposes.
- Right not to be subject to automated decision-making: You have the right not to be subject to a decision when it is based on automatic processing if it produces a legal effect or similarly significantly affects you unless it is necessary for entering into or performing a contract between us. RepliQ does not engage in automated decision-making.
- Right to withdraw your consent: In the event your personal information is processed based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time, without affecting thelawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint: You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisoryauthority if you consider that our processing of your personal information infringes the law.
The Service is not intended for use by anyone under 18 years of age. If you are a parent or guardian of a child from whom you believe we have collected personal information in a manner prohibited by law, please contact us. If we learn that we have collected personal information through the Service from a child without the consent of the child’s parent or guardian as required by law, we will comply with applicable legal requirements to delete the information.
How to contact us